MediElmo's avatar

• 幸平 創真 Tōtsuki Saryō Ryōri Gakuen
  • Joined Dec 23, 2016

One-Punch Man 2 Specials

Dec 18, 2019

It's a little bit slow in the first episode, i'll keep an eye on it. This review isn't my finale review, i will change it when the show go down or go up

It's up to Saitama & Genos now, Make it good guys!

Food Wars! The Third Plate: Erina no Shin Seikatsu

Dec 18, 2019

I'll give it 10 points, Just because it's my beautiful Waifu. But i know recentlly J.C. Staff make it bad.

Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen 2

Because it's GINTAMA I really don't need to say anything

Saying is a Great Anime isn't goud enough.

Food Wars! The Fourth Plate

Great story.
I expected this season will be so amazing because it's 25 episodes, BUT Bad animation & too much soundtrack in the whole episode, not stopping, so annoying. Is it because of the budget? i think?

Hi Score Girl II

Dec 17, 2019

Right name is High Score Girl II.
Great anime, one of my best favourite animes. School, Drama, Comedy, Romance & Deep feelings (the most beautiful combination). This season is the sequel to the events of the first season, second-year high school students Haruo Yaguchi, Akira Oono, and Koharu Hidaka live their lives as passionately about video games as they were five years ago And Haruo Yaguchi try his best to defeat Akira Oono and Koharu Hidaka (Two talented girls by nature in video games). When I finish this season and manga, I'll tell you guys who will really win.

Beastars

Dec 4, 2019

AL BEAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAARS

The best Fall 2019 Anime

Fairy Tail: Final Season

Sep 1, 2019

This part is epic full of interesting events all within the original story with no stuffing.
But what makes me sad is the lack of focus on some of the characters who, in my opinion, are important Like Ultear Milkovich
Actually i don't know what exactly happened to her....
I hope The Mangaka will rectify this, in his next work Fairy TAil 100 Years Quest...

9.5/10 characters

Ane Log

Aug 18, 2019

When Konoe Moyako and her little brother, Akira, were young, he said he wanted to marry her. Naturally, Moyako decided that her little brother was a complete pervert who was obsessed with her. Now that they're both teenagers, Moyako is convinced she needs to "rehabilitate" him. However, it seems that the "perversion" is entirely in her imagination, and she can't seem to help turning completely innocent situations into creepy ones in her mind!