MaySoir's avatar

MaySoir

• Joined Dec 4, 2020

Taisho Otome Fairy Tale

Jan 30, 2022

OMG was really beautiful, the development of the characters, the atmosphere, the reality of everything, it makes you fall in love with everything. I really have no complaints about this anime, personally I fell in love with tamahiko, how he cares for yuzu makes my little heart melt, also the same from yuzu, besides there were three kisses, THREE. I don't know how I could explain how precious it was. Worth seeing? But a thousand times yes. baiiiiiiiiiii <3

SAKUGAN

Jan 30, 2022

To begin with, I had a great central idea in general, but I feel that they rushed things a lot in the 12 chapters, in addition to adding and adding things in each chapter that I feel that they lacked time, I liked it a lot, but it also lacked character development. Like Yuri, I feel that a lot of information about him is missing, also with the "rainbow girl" and all that. But above all, if I liked it a lot, and it needs a second season to clarify everything. baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

8.4/10 overall

Obey Me!

Jan 30, 2022

Obviously I play the obey me game and when I heard about the anime I was very excited, I laughed a lot and if you want to have a good time I recommend you watch it, per chapter it's 5 minutes or max 6. I also recommend playing the game but that's not all as fast as the anime, they will need patience but as I said, it's worth it anyway. baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

Detroit Metal City

Oct 16, 2021

first things first, they normalize violence in the lyrics too much, it's actually an anime for men who don't feel empathy towards women. Yes, it has good comedy in the occasional minute of episode but it is not the best comedy anime I have seen, also I can not wait long if it is a 2008 anime but at least a little respect does not hurt.

3.5/10 overall

Steins;Gate

Oct 12, 2021

yo, quede pa dentro literalmente