Maryus77's avatar

• Joined Jul 30, 2019
  • 20

Principles of Heavens

Mar 22, 2020

Even thought in the beginning there was some skipped content everything became musch clearer later on. It often feels as if the author adds new things on the run and forgets about some things and it often teases events that are not going to/will happen so late that you yourself are probably going to forget (WHAT ABOUT HIS OLD MASTER, DIDN'T SHE NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING?) but is still has a really good story which is going to last for some time, the pacing feels good but on some things it feels like its taking too much time to complete (ALMOST 500 CHAPTERS AND ONLY 2 DRAGONS?!?), I hope that in the future some things are going to go faster or not take that long since richt now it feels like I need to memorise to many things (WHEN IS HE COMPLETENG THAT DAMM MANSION!?!) but at the end I still wished to read more and I spent countless hours without pause reading this and it felt good. I deffinetly recomend this even thought the beginning feels really cheap and overwhelming.

<div class="translationcontainer___extension" style="display: none; top: 0px; left: -5px;">TRAINERTRAINER <div class="dictblock___extension">noun :
  • <div class="definition___extension">a person who trains people or animals.</div> <div class="example___extension">He's the outstanding racehorse trainer, the trainer of flat race horses I suppose in the world.</div>
  • <div class="definition___extension">a person whose job is to provide medical assistance to athletes.</div> <div class="example___extension">Additionally you should check out if any other equipment is required, and will the trainer provide it or do you have to hire it?</div>
  • <div class="definition___extension">a soft sports shoe suitable for casual wear.</div> <div class="example___extension">If you're pumping iron, then you're better off wearing a pair of cross trainers because they offer better lateral stability.</div>
</div> <div class="bottom___extension"> <div class="speakerimg___extension"> </div> <div class="detected-language___extension">Detected language : English</div> <div style="clear: both;"> </div> <div> </div> </div> </div>