Manthika's avatar

Manthika

• Noneya Beezwax
  • Joined Jan 11, 2019
  • ? / F

Seoul Station's Necromancer is your average "isekai and return back" manhwa where the OP protagonist gets a minor nerf to start and starts hitting Earth's shiny new dungeons. In that sense it's exactly what you expect.  As for me, personally, this loses a LOT of points for the waifu harem thing he has basically shoved in the reader's faces. In one notable chapter they introduced two entirely new female characters who both were into MC.

Look, I don't have anything against a few women having a crush on MC if it's well written.  I am rather against him having waifu summons from the other world, a "back from my school days" waifu, and just.  It's just enough that it's hard to ignore. Luckily it isn't overly perverse (yet?) But the way it's written bothers me.  It's like the author said "this dungeon and isekai then return to earth has been done too much" (it kind of has, and yet we still read them) "so I know!  Let's add a bunch of women to surround MC!  that'll make it original!" (It does not.)

I'm well aware my opinion won't be popular with pubescent boys who are into that, though.  I just want to read the action and some drama.  This falls as "below average but I'll still read it" for me.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or