Manthika's avatar

Manthika

• Noneya Beezwax
  • Joined Jan 11, 2019
  • ? / F

Only a baby for enough panels to say 'yay, boobies, I'm so glad I got to be a baby!' which is super weird since he knew these people in his past life???  This is the incredibly rushed tale of a guy who was reincarnated as the biggest Mary Sue ever and is still very clearly a 'Straight Man (TM)' on the inside.  He's also an idiot?  I don't just mean dumb shonen protaganist idiot, he's a bad-choice making idiot saved only because he (sorry, 'she') is the Main Character with OP parents.

Portrays all the classic isekai cliches from 'magic school' to 'training from childhood' and 'having many blessings from god' and does so in a way that's disappointingly bland.  While it is an isekai, it's a subpar one and not one I could in good conscious recommend to anyone.

Slight spoiler, but I feel it has to be said: To make things worse, there's 'transformation magic' that it's obvious 'she' is going to learn to be able to change into her former body at will later on so really, what even is the point of the gender bender?  He's always refering to himself using 'ore' and obviously doesn't consider himself a girl ever.  I think the author literally only did it to give his character more chances to have at pervy situations.