Manthika's avatar

Manthika

• Noneya Beezwax
  • Joined Jan 11, 2019
  • ? / F

In a perfect textbook example of “I came looking for copper but I found gold” this is a diamond in the rough.  You go into it expecting isekai, cheats, an OP main character, harem, etc.  Well, you get all that.  But then you get MORE.  You get storyline and plot you weren’t expecting, you get xenophobic racism and confusion, you get amazing things that I want to rant about excitedly but I CAN’T because it would be SPOILERS if I did!

The further you get through Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu, the more and more you understand why it’s still ongoing and getting more books- it’s actually good.  Every character has their own personality, the art is good in an average way (it isn’t anything pioneering or original art-style wise, but it’s good in the way that it fits in with other great mangas) and every species has their own style and I love it.

Please give this a chance, 10/10 I’d recommend it to anyone who likes isekai.  The first book didn’t seem like it would amount to much other than classic isekai and comedy but geez… did it escalate or what?! Read it, friend.  Read it.