ManLikeJogee's avatar

ManLikeJogee

• Manchester, England, UK
  • Joined Apr 29, 2016

This final season had massive potential. MASSIVE. Everything was just rushed, the story, the fighting scenes, there was a few backstory scenes, dialogue scenes that gave me goosebumps but other than that, most fight scenes didnt have that much emotion cause the outcome was pretty clear. If they had worked on this season and the past few as much as they worked on the first season, this anime could have been one of the greats alongside naruto. one piece etc The antagagonists were written to be these strong , scary villians and well.. you know the rest.

As you can see from my ratings, the animation was perfect and the sound, many different characters with good stories behind them from the other seasons but it all had to be ruined in the last season with the horrible writing.

Something good I can say is the last 2 episodes were emotional , as even though the story was bad this last season, watching from the start of fairy tail to the end and then seeing the anime come to an end and how everyone is enjoying their life after all the adventures they have been through, it does bring back all the feels we have felt while watching Fairy Tail through all these years.