Maciek's avatar

Maciek

• Joined Dec 7, 2018

I abandoned after 40 chapter
Story is good, but mc is scum.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Mc forgive everything everyone. For example He was tortured for 20 years and swore revange on everyone, but when gets new life and humans kill his new mother, mc only destroy their houses and escape.

In following part Mc meet tribe of ghouls in which one everyone fucks with everyone (have problem with childbirth and mc resolve it with magic)
Mc names members of tribe his own family and when one women from tribe (mc have his first love for girls from tribe) confess her feelings, he say something like i am too young, so go fuck with others, when i will older i can be father of your second child.

(Reason? Ghouls stop getting old, after first childbirth. But it is without sense because Mc can reverse the aging process)

*** Spoiler two conversations between mc and his women***

chapter 36

And above all, men needed to be strong.

「I heard from Kachia that wives raise not only their children, but their husbands as well. Rest assured, Van. I’m going to raise you well~♪」(Basdia)

「… Y-yay…」(Vandalieu)

chapter 38

「It seems that this is how Ghoul Amazonesses are. Maybe because of these patterns, I’ve gained resistance to magic. I don’t know if they have any other effect, but magic, huh… I’ll think about it after I have a child.」(Basdia)

「Ah, that reminds me, how is the Magic Item? It should increase the chance of a successful pregnancy when worn.」(Vandalieu)

The three-year-old boy casually changed the topic of conversation to baby-making. It seemed that the problem of Ghoul fertility would be solved with the distribution of these Magic Items, but it was true that they couldn’t become careless yet… If things went too well and too many children were born, they might face problems as there were no nurseries here, unlike on Earth.

Vandalieu asked the question with this in mind, but Basdia turned pale.

「It isn’t going well. Both my partner and I have been wearing the Magic Items, but…」(Basdia)

It seemed that they were simply not having an effect.

The Magic Items only made the egg cells and sperm survive about as long as those of humans, giving Ghouls the same chance of becoming pregnant as humans, but that didn’t mean that they guaranteed pregnancy.

Considering that, it wasn’t strange for her to still not be pregnant yet. Even healthy human couples sometimes took some time to conceive.