LyricaMuse's avatar

LyricaMuse

• Joined Sep 4, 2012

My Love Story!!

Feb 15, 2015

Initially, I bypassed this manga for the cover and how the main character -Takeo- was drawn. He just seemed odd looking to me at the time. (Not that he can't pull off some ridiculous faces. He really is a master there lol). A few months later, I was back at the store and I finally took the time to pick up My Love Story!! and actually read it. I don't regret anything. Takeo is super kind and respectful, but his size is the only thing that people see. That, and how handsome his childhood best friend is (and I can relate to both of those easily). Yeah, Takeo's expressions are crazy, but it adds to the intensity of his passion to want to be a good person, and to the comedy of the whole series. I also love seeing the transition of people falling in love with one another. I won't go further and spoil anything. Please consider giving this series a read. It falls in line with series such as Lovely Complex and Kimi Ni Todoke.
My Love Story!! is just another great love comedy to add to your list of favorites. This series literally knocked my second favorite down a spot. I'll be following closely to each release.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or