Luxie27's avatar

Luxie27

• Joined Oct 1, 2020
  • 33

Is It My Fault That I Got Bullied?

Jul 22, 2023

Please dont judge it based on the first few chaps, it gets better in the latter parts. I promise!

Prince Snow White Is Taken by the Queen

Mar 11, 2023

This is great for smut, but on the story part... Cant tell yet since its only a few chapters out. Please take note that this is a SMUT. NSFW

The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter

Mar 28, 2022

It's Wonderful, but it gets boring.. for me that is.

The Disappearance of the Crown Prince of Joseon

Mar 22, 2022

Im a bit disappointed by the art as I expected it to look like the cover... but overall its fine

Buddy Go!

Feb 25, 2022

I like it so much but I cant complete it TT I cant find chapter 35+ on illegal websites and since Im a student, thats the only platform I can read it at.. can someone send me a link for english translated chapters 35-44?

This Is The Law

Jan 29, 2022

It was good up until the time skip and the military part where he just randomly and magically gets involved at tough cases...

I Belong to House Castielo

Dec 7, 2021

It's okay, though I think the 'reincarnation' part was really unnessesary since she thinks like a kid and acts like one. I would've liked it if she had a different ML too, considering the age gap is a whopping 9 years, I would have liked it if he were stronger or equal to the castielo family too, but what can I say this story is more realistic because itz a love that transcends ranks and age. The story is a bit meh, it just tells the story of Estelle, no particular plot goal, so some arcs and events might be a bit random. But the art is good, and the story does not bother me too much, I wont drop this, Im... See full review

The Huntress and Her Love Prey

Dec 1, 2021

Im just here to complain about the changed artstyle, I dont like it.

Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

Nov 21, 2021

You know this would be over if the spirits just declare that they wont contract with humans for a set period of time...

A Chance At Last

Nov 18, 2021

This is like lady to queen, but modern. Difference are that they have no mother and not rich.

Three Lifetimes

Nov 9, 2021

Damn, It's too long of a hiatus. been waiting for this to update to ch 54..

The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

Nov 1, 2021

Not really a review. Is this dropped?? I waited months for new updates, and I liked this so much..

Shingakkou: Noli Me Tangere

Oct 24, 2021

XD XD Not really a review. I just wanted to say that I was scammed by this (jokingly). I am a Filipino and we have this book that went down in history called "Noli me Tangere" or Touch me not. I was studying when I came across this XD XD.

Lady Scarlet

Oct 10, 2021

To be honest.. its all over the place, the art is not really that good compared to the average manhwas, I felt like this was a manhua.. Paired with the trash translation(I know its not tgeir fault but it makes it morw confusing..). In conclusion, I did not understand anything..

It's Not Easy to Be a Man After Traveling to the Future

Sep 9, 2021

I liked this so much but it stopped updating 9 months ago. I just wanna ask if it just stopped updating in english or as a whole?

See full review

Into the Light, Once Again (Novel)

Jun 14, 2021

Make a manhwa of this, please, spoon. -Sorry, not really a review but the fact that I want this to have a manhwa is because this is gold.

Teenage Mercenary

Mar 28, 2021

Maganda siya! epal lang ung mga babae ng SW rawrr.

A Gentle Noble's Vacation Recommendation

Mar 28, 2021

I would like this to be BL, since all the people like him

Knight's & Magic

Mar 24, 2021

This is buried gold, dugged, and refined in the finest way. This is not much of a review, since I have no words great enough to describe it, just magnificent!

Counter-Attack of the Queen

.................................Trash!

Surviving Romance

Mar 24, 2021

This is a Gem, A must read!! It is unique!

The Genius Princess's Road to Becoming Empress

Mar 23, 2021

lol, it was rushed. The empress thingy never happened, she never did anything suplemental or special except being reincarnated, a normal ending (no romance).

His Majesty is Mine

Mar 9, 2021

This caught me of guard, I taught it would be some romancy manhwa, but this is basically smut. Please people, read reviews be4 reading the actual thing, because AP probably forgot to put taggs on other series, please read reviews first, for your own sake.

My Fair Princess Is A Forensic Doctor

Mar 6, 2021

The plot synopsis was very interesting, the fl has a strong character and is knowledgable. But the story went downhill when she started to blush at him and whatnot too early. Well guys, reviews only state personal opinions, so don't think that my opinion will affect your view of the story.

The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

Feb 18, 2021

I havent red that far yet, but I can see her becoming a good mother figure. I hope it wont turn into a romance between them, god...

Reincarnated as a Sword

Feb 13, 2021

Thank god he is not a pervert lolicon, and thank god for having no harem! I am actually of chapter 14, so as the story goes maybe he will turn out to be a perv loli and have a harem, but for now, thank god.

A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Feb 12, 2021

I dont like the gloomy artstyle.. It looks dark. And It cant explain their expression quite well.

Mucha Kucha Daisuki

Feb 6, 2021

Please put tragedy tag here, unless you want someone to die of heartattack...

Bride of Elysion

Feb 1, 2021

Okay, okay. First of all, WHORE! Second of all, BITCH! Third of all, PROSTI! Lol, she opens her legs for any man with an innocent face. The smuts that I read is either dedicated to one man, or is not playing the innocent card and is openly honest. I would not get so angry if she came from another world from earth, coz she is just mannerless and dumb, and a WHORE. Honestly, when the series began she was all calm too, she was kidnapped from another world just to have sex with a man. Like, if I was her I would panic, if not I would think it through... Basically, FL is a WHORE.

0.1/10 characters
0.2/10 overall

What? The Crown Prince Is Pregnant!

Feb 1, 2021

Umm, Where do I start..  First of all I liked the concept the Crown Prince being pregnant, automatically means that this Prince is a Princess. But they did not start this series off too well, I had so many questions on what they were doing. Why does the FL want to assasinwte the ML ? When she had too many chances, why did she not strike while the iron is hot? She was not in love with him that time. The Emperor is a pushover, and is easy to manipulate, and is down right lazy, why? A Prince Regent is an Temporary Ruler in case the emperor just died, gone off to war, sick, or other major circumstance, why... See full review

3.3/10 overall