LunaEdits's avatar

• Joined Oct 1, 2021
  • 23 / Other

High-Rise Invasion

Dec 5, 2022

To be honest I saw this anime thinking it would be good but it disappointed me. Story: 6/10 the story was alright it's about a high schooler Yuri who ends up in a mysterious world with killer masks. The story I feel probably could have used a bit more backstory and it could have explained things a little better.

Animation: 7/10 the animation was pretty good it just could have used more fight animation  Sound: 8/10 the voice actors did a pretty good job in my opinion. characters: 3/10 the characters were pretty basic and fan serviced. I feel if this anime relied more on the story then... See full review

4.5/10 overall

Pacific Rim: The Black

Jun 1, 2022

Terrible  I'm a fan of the Pacific Rim movie and the Kajju series so I decided to watch this but it was complete trash. Firstly the art was CGI and the characters were so plain the animation is decent but overall this anime was just trash.

Bubble

May 16, 2022

When I originally saw the trailer to the movie I was super excited because it looked amazing, however it was a let down.

Story:Following the release of gravity-defying bubbles that wreaked havoc on the land of Tokyo, Japan, the remaining inhabitants of the now desolate city compete in various parkour competitions as a way of leisure and to form a social hierarchy. While practicing his parkour moves, a young boy named Hibiki accidentally falls into a sea but is quickly saved by Uta, a girl who is sorta a bubble princess, and they both hear some sound. Animation: the animation was beautiful and... See full review

4.5/10 overall

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Reawakened

Apr 14, 2022

I loved the disasterous life of Saiki K but I didn't like that they changed the whole cast because I loved everyone's English VA and when Netflix changed the cast I feel that the original cast did a much better job and they were a lot funnier.

ERASED

Dec 9, 2021

Honestly I enjoyed the anime until it got near the end. The ending in my opinion was complete crap *Spoliler warning* Satoru found out that his teacher was the killer at the last minute I thought that was just lame because there were obvious signs that he was the culprit. I also feel that Kayo shouldn't have ended up with Hiromi. *Warning my personal ships* I think she should've ended up with satoru and Hiromi should've ended up with Kenya. The anime was okay but the ending was rushed and could've been better.