Lohegram's avatar

• Druaga
  • Joined Feb 12, 2021

Plot

Chapter 13

Pure combat episode. The Free Planet Alliance fleet under the command of Vice Admiral Yang Wen-li and the Galactic Empire Fleet under the command of Count Reinhard Von Lohengramm figths at the battle of Armistar. The battle will develop till its end.

Chapter 14

There is a Political struggle for power in the Galactic Empire. And Reinhard von Lohengramm has many nobble adversaries such as Duke Otho von Braunschweig and Marquis Wilhelm von Litenhein.

Chapter 15

The Free Planet Alliance and the Galactic Empire makes a prisoner of war exchange, in order to low the food costs of war on both sides. Is interesting to point the war between this factions has a duration of 150 years.

I want to point also, there is a very good character building on the Alliance Navy Rear Admiral Arthur Lynch.

Chapter 16

The family Mariendorf and other minor nobles joins the political struggle of power in the Galactic Empire.

The empire situation is a keg of powder.

Music and Sound

Intro and ending are slow melodic songs with a female vocal singer. Background music is classic, like piano for calm situations, and fast string violins for combat.

Perfect. Great character designs, awsome 3D for space combat.

Critic

This episodes are following the original story to the letter. I didn`t detect any changes.

Is good that this "movie" includes one important battle, and I think it ends good. Is like the last chapter close in a good point the story, so it will continue in other point in the second "movie". I feel they didn`t make the mistake of cut in the half of something.

Rating 5/5