Litten456's avatar

Litten456

• Joined Feb 25, 2021
  • 37

I really loved this OVA. Kunikida got an episode to himself (as he should) and the ending was adorable Kunikida definitely deserves to be the next president of the ADA, he'd make an excellent leader  I really liked Aya too, not going to lie I did find her a bit annoying especially with her trying to manipulate Kunikida but she was actually an interesting and adorable character. I wonder if we'll see Aya again - probably not but still - if she does appear again it would be great to see more of her character. I also genuinely loved seeing Kunikida trying to find a way to keep everyone safe and how he planned everything out with the stun grenade and alerting Yosano was really clever. All in all great episode I don't know why it wasn't added to the main show. I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact Atsushi wasn't really there, I know there were episodes with just Dazai in but they were flashbacks and extremely important to the plot whereas other then the ending this episode didn't do anything except show character development, which is great but isn't essential to understanding the overall show.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or

ShinProg Apr 10, 2023

Yes, Aya is expected to have a major role as civilian during the upcoming season 5