LilAngel's avatar

LilAngel

• Joined Feb 5, 2018
  • 18

If i could rate it 1000/10 I would. Expecially the sound section.

Hands down a masterpeice of the modern era. The quility is of the charts with its simplistic design and AMAZING sound track. It has the best opening out of all anime I've ever heard! Truly a work of art, the amount of passion and the upbeat rythem resinated in my heard, enought that it was on the same level as Chopin and Mozhart. I heard that the lyrical genius behind it must have taken years to come up with what I now know to day as the words of God. Truly Remarkable. If that wasnt enough, they even added a kareoke version as the Ending song just to emphisise the briliance of that piece. This allowed people to sing along to lylics shown and imagine You are the singer! However, no matter how much i show how groundbreaking this anime is, people may critisise the shortness of each episode. To those, I say you are filth. The shortness is obiviously a metaphore for life as it is fleeting. Its supposed to show the emount of detail one can fit into our short life span. This was an intentional choice by the director/producer as it shows their willingness to try and save the world by inspiring the next generation. To this, I say they should win a nobel prize.

I could go on for days about the absolute geniusness of this anime but I dont think people could quite grasp its quility.