LilAngel's avatar

• Joined Feb 5, 2018
  • 18

Daites-ryou Koubouki

Feb 9, 2020

This began with a good start as it skipped the usual childhood where they build their reputation. It focus on a already astabolished country where the MCs i deas are already commonplace. The only thing I should mention is that they should add the tags of 'Love Triangle' since I was supprised to see that it an open relationship between the MC and the ML. The ML has a openly sexual relationship with his knight, (of which the MC loves since she is a fujoshi). I was just kind of betrayed, (not that i have anything against open realtionships, You do you boo) as i prefer the ML being fully devoted to the MC. Because as a monogamist it made me not like the ML anymore since to me it felt more like cheating. (the knight knew it seemed that way too since when he and the ML kissed and the MC walked in he begged for forgivness. But it was suddently okay as she was a fujoshi) I just wished the discription had mentioned it is all.

To sum it up the ML is allowed sexual relations with another person, and the MC is okay with it even tho she is a monogomist, because its BL.

Also dont care about grammar or spelling since I'm dyslexic and dont really care XP