Lau17's avatar

Lau17

• Joined Oct 21, 2018
  • 20

Spoilers ahead

This was so nice to read, the story was not your usual yaoi, at least it escaped certain stereotypes that are just predictable and boring. But it is not perfect: There are parts of the story that were left incomplete, for example, at some point they mention a road trip Sihoon told his mother about to make Mari talk to him, however it is never shown that it happens and then he just leaves to the USA. Also, Mari had a grudge against Junyoung but later she’s just fine with him again, so it was kind of confusing. Apart from that, Sihoon’s mom hated the idea of her son to be gay and I thought that would be an issue addressed in the story but it was completely ignored.

Honestly, at first I disliked the art and almost dropped this manwha because of that. However, I decided to give it another chance and let me tell you: the art style does get much better afterwards. I even grew to like the drawing style because it gives a cool vibe. For that reason I give it a 7.

The characters were fine, they all had their dark side and there was character development throughout the story while facing relatable life problems.

Overall, it was nice to read and I would totally recommend it to someone who is tired of the usual yaoi drama.

9.5/10 story