LailanD's avatar

LailanD

• Midchilda
  • Joined Feb 24, 2020

Mixed Religion with Science. I wasn't really into religion or Christianity, however, this anime not only did enhance my knowledge of it but also made me like it more. It was overall really awesome. I found it before also but hesitated to watch it. Really glad God gave me this anime. Awesome graphic arts, op & ed themes, and characters.

Most greatly, the main characters were really, really, really gay for each other... But that's where my fun began! I loved it! I really love all those strong BL hints they showed.

This anime is fantastically one of my most favorite and the only unique non-BL with enormous and stagger BL hints. Loved it to heart.

Wonderful work. Really recommended to everyone. Moreover, strongly recommended to people who are out of BL anime (like me) to watch it. At first, I couldn't believe there would even be the slightest hint, but... yeah, I got my outcome of doubting it XD they were too gay.. man, looking, no, staring into each others' eyes for too long, so cute~ <3

Also, ending point: This anime greatly showed respectful phrases and acts towards God and religion, I really appreciate J.C.staff for doing that.