LailanD's avatar

• UAE
  • Joined Feb 24, 2020

Saiunkoku Monogatari

May 22, 2020

Ok...well... I liked this series alot. I even watched the full season 1. The problem is it's "romance" What kind of silly, stupid love is this? rather than this they should've add "mature romance" UH! Now I regret watching it ;( Some people might find me weird after reading this but really, after what I think and reading the reviews, maybe it's a little worth watching. I feel shame for liking the male characters... but, maybe it's just ok to watch it. I don't usually like romance anime but this one went too high. The crazy love and blah blah....

For reverse harem, I think in 2 or 3 episodes it might had came as I watched this series long ago i don't remember much. For the other things like, sound, animation, I give 10.

Story: The story is abit weird (if you think i m not wrong) It follows a girl who teaches a king manners. Huh? a king manners?! Can't the other people in the palace take care of the king? rather than that they all call him a stupid king, even he agrees .____. (Sorry I don't remember much but this show IS NOT worth rewatching)

Thats what I think, I don't know about other reviews but I had watched it and now I don't ever think of watching other season, as for the future, maybe someday. Thankyou for reading a buch of silly thoughts.