Korihuyori's avatar

Korihuyori

• Joined Dec 29, 2019
  • 28

OK the start was quite cliché BUT the characters we were exposed to could be considered round and non static . I liked the beginning.  The story was quite dynamic , we got to see the flashbacks and etc.  BUT sa the story moved forward, more and more stereotypes were used and more characters flowing around were becoming more typical  ( by that I mean that you can organize them into the categories of the tsundere, the cute and innocent, the kind and sexy types if you have already read some manhwas in the past) and the moment she grew into a young adult is the moment I got completely disappointed. I mean what was I expecting ? I was expecting for the story to be less cliché and more focused on not just romance & romance related drama but also to have some new round characters. I believe I was expecting too much because the start was quite refreshing for me . I can still appreciate the artwork.  It was done amazingly , and I mean not only characters but also the locations and details in clothing . But not gonna lie to me the plot and the characters development  went downhill.