Komirai's avatar

Komirai

• Joined Jul 7, 2012

Omamori Himari

Aug 22, 2012

If your that person that can't stand that pathetic weak main character or gets annoyed by bouncing breasts, I definitely suggest you cross this anime from your list right now. However besides that, Omamori Himari does live up to its harem and ecchi genre. Before I continue any further, just remember this is a review and not an synopsis.

Story (7/10)
The whole demon thing didn't capture me from the start. Truth be told, when I started watching episode one I didn't expect much and I almost dropped it. After finishing the series though, I told myself,"Hey! that wasn't half bad at all!" There are many ecchi harem anime that just gives an entire new meaning to 'crap', but this one was quite enjoyable.

Art (8/10)
As with many other ecchi series, the art almost never pose to be a problem. With that said, you can surely enjoy the artwork of Omamori Himari.

Sound (7/10)
The music was not outstanding but not bad either. Wasn't something that truly touched me or anything. However the music that plays during the climax of the story are pretty good.

Character (7/10)
As with many others, almost all the cast of characters were female. But being a guy, hey I'm not complaining.

Overall this anime deserves an 7.3/10. Unlike many other ecchi anime, the producers of Omamori Himari seemed to actually have put in effort to the storyline

7.3/10 overall

You must be logged in to leave comments. or