Kingsblade's avatar

• Joined Oct 29, 2020
  • 45

Kyo Kara Maoh!

Nov 21, 2020

This series is annoying me to no end. Yuri is trash, plain and simple. He is irrational, does not care about no one but his own stupid morals. It doesn't matter what situation he's in he doesn't care nor think. He has put countless lives in danger because he doesn't know when to shut up. He acts like a 5 year old child when he's supposed to be in high school. Boy you're almost a grown man. Granted there has been moments when he awakens and I'm like oh cool. But 99% of the time he's blowing it with his stupidity and rash judgment. I've never seen a king pitch a tantrum and these warriors coddle him. Now, I'm forcing myself to watch this because I hear it's suppose to be mega good so I'm praying it gets better. I'm only 11 episodes in and I wanted to throw my iPad 500 times. Now, when I first started watching Black Clover I thought Asta and his screaming was annoying and cocky Yano was beyond annoying but as the show wore on it didn't bother me and black clover became one of my favorite series. I'm hoping to god this show is like that. If it gets better I will definitely be editing this review. But so far I'm highly disappointed. I know there's a ways to go so I'm strapped in but lord have mercy on me. Please let this get better.