Kingsblade's avatar

Kingsblade

• Joined Oct 29, 2020
  • 45

This was by far one of the best series I've seen in a while. It hits so close to home. It's basically real life. You see how politicians use war for personal gain, how those in power want more and how those that may be very good at what they do may be good at it because it's either all the know or it's forced upon them because they want a better way of life for those they love. This is truly a magnificent series, but it's not for everybody. Those that expect action 24/7 and those that don't like to think deeply or like deep plots or the long game may not appreciate this series. I don't mean that to insult, I too sometimes just want to see endless action. It just depends on my mood. This series here.... I hope they do more. It was left open ended. So there's more to do and I hope they run with it. There's so much more to tell. After all, they are so young. Yang is 30 and Reinhard is only 21. There is so much sadness in this series, yet so much good st the same time. I found myself cheering for both sides and wanting both of these men to succeed although I was more for Reinhard. The seiyuu cast is also superb. Reinhard is Cinque from Dog days and he also voiced Gilthunder from the seven deadly sins. His second in command voiced goblin slayer, Shiba tatsuya and none other than droles voices actor (like who doesn't know daiske ono? Lol) also Yuki Kaji (Meliodas/hyoudou issei) voice actor. That's a lot huh? See? Lol. The talent is there!! This was a great series. But like I said, it's not for everyone. For me it's 10/10