Kikichan10's avatar

• Joined Nov 8, 2019
  • 21

Kamigami no Asobi

Nov 8, 2019

Really great "Reverse Harem" anime.

Synopsis: Yui Kusanagi was sent to another realm created by Zeus after touching Kusanagi-no-tsurugi (草薙剣)sword. Zeus created a school for gods in that realm, he tasked Yui to teach all gods (Main cast ofc: Dyonisyus, Apollo, Loki, Balder, Takeru, Tsukito, Thor and Hades) about love and humans.

I played PSP games, both and I loved them, characters are developed there a little bit more than in anime, but they did amazing job with just 12 Episodes. To be honest you can't do much in just 12 Episodes.

Characters: Likeable, handsome, if you're dying for a Otome, Reverse harem or such animes, this one will surely be a great choice for you, for me it stands as one of the best RH animes so far. There's not much background story on every character, anime seems to focus on main, Apollon Agana Belea, (If you know Japanese, and can afford, you should try PSP games, there's huge background story for each character, and you can get to know them better), so I'd say he is a little bit more developed in Anime, next to him are Loki and Baldr. But still, all the other characters are as much fun too, you'll really like them.

Story: Story is actually really nice, tho once again you can't learn much in just 12 Episodes, so each episode is dedicated to one character and a little bit of their background story. I won't go much into details here because it would spoil the fun for you. One more thing I'd say that the only thing about the Story in anime I don't like, is the ending. Ending in games is much, much better.

Music: Music in this anime is so good, like especially that Ending and Opening, I still listen to it today on Soundcloud every now and then. There are also quite few songs for each of the characters and duets you can check out.

That's all from me for now, I failed miserably at English so I'll stop here xD I can't express much cause my English sucks