Keozo's avatar

Keozo

• Joined Oct 15, 2021
  • 15

*NO SPOILERS*

Honestly I really enjoyed these 40 minutes. Even though it was a short story and not many different characters it was still pretty satisfying to me. Unlike other I want to look towards the positive side of the anime, which is for me more important.

The story pretty much focuses on the main character's emotional life and them as an individual, it shows how one thinks about themselves as a person. I was able to relate to the the character's judgements as it strongly spoke about how a person judge's their own personality and how it can be a good or a bad thing. There is not much to the romantic part (bl scences and all) but rather it talks about the issues of a character as in accepting themselves for who they are...

(PS. I came here as a fujoshi, there were cute scenes between the main character and his love, even though there were no hardcore romantic scenes, STILL I wasn't dissapointed it was rather a fun experience facing the truth)

This is pretty uncalled but still I have to mention it ->

(ANIMATIONS WERE A BLAST LIKE HOW THEY DID THE BACKGROUND, OPENING AND THE SPECIAL HIGHLIGHTS)