KenZilla360's avatar

• Joined Feb 26, 2019
  • 20

Domestic Girlfriend

Feb 26, 2019

If you like romance, have a thing for incest (in a way but not exactly in this show), enjoy emotional rollercoasters, and have a best girl that you would champion, this is the anime/manga for you! My beginning sentence may have been unclear but this manga is truly one-of-a-kind. The whole thing is a massive EMPTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. This is the novel that made me unable to sleep at night and struggle to focus on daily tasks. I'm not saying that you shouldn't read it, but in fact the polar opposite.

If you read this manga, you'll never regret it. In fact, you may have a whole new view on how Romance mangas should be! The plot of this manga isn't overexaggerated or "flowered up." The characters all experience development and realize what (and who) exactly they need in their lives.

This novel is the one that'll make you cry when the characters cry, laugh when they laugh, and smile when they smile. If there is anything that I want you to do, it is to give this novel a try.

TL;DR, This novel is for you. Read it. I promise that you won't be disappointed (the promise of a romance manga reader).

You must be logged in to leave comments. or