Anime is my life, it has helped me in my hardest time, when I am feeling down, when I don`t know what to do, when I am a confused mess, it has always been there for me and it has thought me lots of things~
1. Success = Failure + Never giving up.
2. Enemies can be anyone; true friends are far more rare.
3. Every one has a story. Even your teacher.
4. Kindness is a language not spoken, but shown.
5. Actions have consequences, no matter the intention.
6. You can live beyond expectation, even your own.
7. People DO judge a book by its cover.
8. We’ve all got our own personal problems.
9. Even superheroes are flawed.
10. Don't battle your inner demons — befriend them.
11. Never announce your moves before you make them.
~And I am forever grateful.
The worst thing about betreyal is that it never comes from your enemies.
You cannot go into battle believing you will lose.
It's a battle of life and death, and I'm still alive! So I'm not going to give up, and I'll keep living. I'll keep living until I die.
I have no Strength, but I want it all. I have no Knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain.
It doesn't matter what you were like before. Nobody cares.
Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the the most lonely one.\
I can't stand the weak, They're always nervous about when they might next be attacked. They can't trust anybody and they never have an opinion of their own. I can't stand such people.