Karansan0613's avatar

Karansan0613

• Joined Jul 19, 2021

Majikoi: Oh! Samurai Girls!

May 15, 2022

If you are watching this for comedy, then go ahead watch it, but, if you are watching this because of harem and romance, like me, then you are better off skipping this anime. The story doesn't seem to be progessing and there is no chracter development. The story is also not interesting, the first episode itself made me feel like dropping this anime but since, I am a big fan of harem and romance, I thought it would get better but no. There seems to be no connection between the episodes and to me it seems that this anime is just for laughter.

Re:ZERO: Starting Life in Another World

Jan 10, 2022

People always complain about cliche setting, op mc and isekai. Now if you remove all these then you get this anime, never ending resurrection, suffering mc. I don't know why this anime is so hyped but if I had to choose I would go with cliche op mc isekai anime rather than this.

See full review

The Detective Is Already Dead.

Jan 10, 2022

Very bad show. I don't what the hype is about but story could have been better. I usually do not post reviews but this time it's different. I don't want people to waste their time. Long story short not everything which is hyped is not always good.

Conception

Dec 7, 2021

It's not that bad. But one thing that bothers me is the story is too predictable, just by reading the summary you can tell what will happen in the anime. But one plus point is that they don't leave it as a cliff hanger. It would not recommend it to someone who just started watching anime but if you like harem then if you have nothing else watch it.

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It My Life Had It Made

Nov 24, 2021

The other reviews may say that this is the worst anime, but if you have watched animes like The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar, then you know that it isn't that bad. At least the MC(Seiichi) isn't being vague with the female characters. The story line is not that serious, I would say the author wanted to make more funny scenes and He was successful to some extent. Also, if you like harem animes, you should definetely watch this one. **Old Rating(I changed them when I edited this review)** Story-7 animation-8 sound-8 character-8 **EDIT** On second thought It is not good at all. I... See full review

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - Omnibus: The Great Orcus Labyrinth

Aug 18, 2021

It is just a recap so, just skip it.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest

Aug 18, 2021

I don't understand why people are giving so bad reviews. It is a really good anime, infact it isn't the typical isekai anime where the MC gets powers from the gods and stuff. Don't just judge the anime on the basis of harem and isekai genre. I really reccomend it to every one.

Yaoguai Mingdan 2nd Season

Jul 26, 2021

I highly recommend this anime. Waiting for season 3 which I don't thing there is going to be one.

Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... II

Jul 25, 2021

After watching the first season of this anime, I had high expectations for second season. The second season outperformed my expectations. I really recommend it. Its ending was not really great but it was kind of fine.

Aishen Qiaokeli-ing...

Jul 25, 2021

I don't have words for this anime. It was my first chinese anime and it was fabulous. The story is kind of unique. The characters are really good except the MC which is just like the typical harem MC. The characters voice may sound a bit weird if this your first time watching a chinese anime like me, but after 1 or 2 episodes it feels fine. I really recommend this anime.

Yaoguai Mingdan

Jul 25, 2021

The story is good. Yeah, I know there are times when when I just felt like punching my monitor but ending was satisfactory. Animation was not top notch but was bearable. I wouldn't highly reccomend it but it is good to watch if you have nothing else to do.