Karansan0613's avatar

Karansan0613

• Joined Jul 19, 2021

I don't understand why people are giving so bad reviews. It is a really good anime, infact it isn't the typical isekai anime where the MC gets powers from the gods and stuff. Don't just judge the anime on the basis of harem and isekai genre. I really reccomend it to every one.

Sharkfinmai23 Aug 19, 2021

It's because of everything. If you've already seen animes like "The Rising of the Shield Hero" or "Kenja no Mago" then maybe you would've the same opinion as others. The Characters have a lack of personality, The Story is full of plots, It's made for lolicons, Not even the Ecchi/Harem is that enjoyable and sooo much more. Honestly I've expected better from this Anime and i'm just sad why they rushed it THIS MUCH. My recommendation for Ecchi (If you like it). is Highschool DXD. It's a lot better I swear. Better Story, Ecchi is better and the Characters DO HAVE a personality. This is for my comment. I don't say that you're stupid for liking it. Everyone has it's own taste. I just told you what I don't like about it and hopefully you'll respect that.

I-co write a negative review on The Promised Neverland Season 2 anime adaptation: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/Sharkfinmai23/reviews/89088