KaiScribbles's avatar

• Joined Nov 8, 2020
  • ? / M

Yarichin Bitch-bu

May 5, 2021

Disgusting disgusting disgusting get it away from me. if i could rate it a 0, i would

0.1/10 overall

Umibe no √Čtranger

Feb 27, 2021

I'M CRYING IT'S SO WELL DONE TToTT The art style is so gorgeous and the animation is clean. The soundtrack fits the story well too. And, as the manga, the story is amazing and gives a sense of realism. Which leads me to my next point about the movie, in which it sticks really well to the manga; something I really love about it. Of course, minor details here and there are changed, but mot of it really stays true to the manga. I love this Umibe and Harukaze No Etranger so much ^^ Please read the manga as well, as it's equally as magnificent!

Gakuen Handsome

Jan 5, 2021

beautiful anime. super amazing art style and animation. the characters are hot. also shingo x yoshiki

Promare

Nov 9, 2020

I love this movie so much!!! It's my absolute favorite movie <3 The soundtrack, the art style and animation are immaculate Whenever I watch it I cry though

Nov 9, 2020

It doesn't make sense. It doesn't explain the story that well :/ I like the characters, but the designs of the characters don't feel right. I think the colors are really nice though! It gets extra points for making me sob for over 30 minutes Read the manga!! It's a lot better