Jonkrat's avatar

• Joined May 20, 2020
  • 14

A Silent Voice

May 22, 2020

This anime is the most beautiful thing to be animated, the story seems mature and good. It teaches us about forgiveness in life, it doesn't feel just like a normal sad story, the character doesn't just get sad things in his life, the bad things that happen to him feel weighed because it's the story of atoning your sins that you've done in the past and forgiving yourself. The animation, well it's perfect, can't tell you how much I love how the background of the sakura flowers just makes every scene look beautiful. All the character feels important and well written. There is no time wasted in this Anime, the pacing is pretty great, and all of these things combined make a pretty gripping story that I can watch time and time again. we can sympathize with the MC because of how much he has done to make for his wrongs, although we see him when he was a kid, that he's done pretty terrible things to everyone, the story makes us sympathize with him as the story progress. although simple in it's storytelling the writing feels top-notch, a simple anime that we can watch anytime with the people we love and give us good moral lessons.