JojoHunter99's avatar

JojoHunter99

• Joined Jan 14, 2021

Golden Kamuy Season 3

Feb 18, 2021

Honestly, consistency and story-wise this is one of the best anime, simply great (I binged it in 4 hours)

Characters are amazing, development is consistent and on the point, mysteries are starting to become revealed and the world gets deeper and deeper. This as well as the other 2 seasons follows the manga brilliantly. Comedy is on the point, sometimes sudden or unexpecting but I loved it, it hits on many levels (watch and see), the drama is good, not overcomplicated so it's easy to watch and get involved. To sum the story of this season in one sentence I would say, "2 groups chase their goals in the cultured and historical areas of Japan and Russia while having fun indirectly". All characters have their own unique personalities which either had, have, or will have a deeper side throughout the story, all characters give a feel as they were set to, you hate who you were intended to hate , and you love who you were intended to love, but at the same time, you can relate to everyone (bad or good, trash or wholesome).

Like the other seasons, the CGI isn't the best but can be overlooked as everything else is amazing

8.5/10 animation