JayStarr's avatar

• 19

Hanagara Tsumi

May 14, 2019

SPOILERS

I really enjoy this manga.  I personally love the artwork;  it is very pleasing to the eye.  This is the aesthetic that I love: crisp, clean art with beautiful characters and scenes.  To me, the artist cared about this manga and put a significant amount of time and effort into it and it really shows.  There are times when the backgrounds are a bit empty or off, but nothing really to complain about.

I love the idea of fated pairs in omegaverse.  I personally wish more manga explored that aspect, but I understand why some don’t.  I really enjoy the way in which the manga explores the fated pair aspect and make it as something that might or might not exist but no one really knows whereas many omegaverse manga that have this aspect it’s “it does exist just it’s either really uncommon or so rare that it might as well not exist.”

The characters, like I said before, are really beautiful and fairly pleasing to look at.  Shuu is want I would consider the best example of an omega I’ve ever read: kind and gentle to everyone he meets, a bit shy, but still has a fucking spine.  All too often I read omegaverse mangas and the omega is the biggest pushover in the entire world.  Ayame is the perfect example of a tsundere, which is a character that I absolutely adore in animes and mangas.  Ayame can be a bit brash at times, but I honestly think that’s just his character.  I personally wish Shuu and Ayame spent some time away from each other, so we can see different sides to the personalities.  I feel as though since they’re constantly around each other, I cannot get a full grasp on their personalities.  Then again, I’m only four chapters in and it might change in the future.

The story is very well written.  I can tell the author put a lot of time and effort into creating the story and plot.  I’m glad when Ayame goes into his rut, he didn’t immediately pounce on Shuu and rape him. Very happy about that.  Again I’m only four chapter in, but as of right now, the plot is somewhat slow and rather low stakes.  It might pick up a little later on, but I feel the slow pac and low stakes helps enhance the plot.  This is just me, but I’m really hoping Shuu gets pregnant and they have a little baby.

9.3/10 story