Janekins's avatar

• Joined Jan 29, 2016
  • 34

Killing Bites

Mar 13, 2018

This is amazing , in a way , how one show can made to be uter garbage.
Story - dumb and primitive.
Characters - arrogant, with no idea behind them as only big boobs and some fan-service scenes.
Main characters - Ratel ( ok this is where i was laughing - in my my mind she was angry badger , and as we all know honey badger doesn't give F**k :D ) , and that guy Nomoto , biggest wuss i have ever seen in any anime.

well , atleast animation and sound is decent.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Mar 13, 2018

No spoiler review !

Nice character development , interesting and entertaining story , really good animation and sound.
Watching this show made me feel like there is always something ''around-the-corner'' . Worth to watch.

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody

Mar 10, 2018

This is realy good show , i liked it because it have this lil nice thing as beeing ''OP" :D , ofcourse , the main character could be more manly , but still , it's good :) - only one thing wich didn't suite my taste ( and there fore didnt give 10/10 for this show ) was that all moust all of them look like lil loli... except for Main character and few other characters. but ower all .. this is good show :)

Ben-To

Apr 8, 2016

Complea.uter.nonsenc. ! seriously..a bento anime.. oh god...

Noragami

Mar 13, 2016

(soory for spelling mistakes) NO SPOILERS ! : this show is awesom , it was realy what i expected , and i loved this one , it have the deep thought you are seeking for and thous good jokes you want to hear :)
so , i realy recomend ot watch this one , it is worth your time.

Kurokami The Animation

Mar 6, 2016

Oh God !, my brain just hurts from watching this nonsenc...  in wich univers you have to live  to casualy ask ''whats going on'' , when you se your teacher sudenly jumps on girl ( that saved your life ) and starts beating the shit out of her.

compleat waste of time.