JadedDragos's avatar

• Texas
  • Joined Jan 30, 2015

Nanbaka

Jul 9, 2019

I've had this one on my back burner for a while and I finally watched the first season all the way.

Story, at the start this one didn't really have a story plot, and I was kinda disappointed and at the same time not. The episodes made me laugh and it bypassed the whole reason of not having a story. Finally, got a plot going and I wanted to watch even more and was excited to see where it went. Other than that it was a laugh fest every episode.

Animation style was pretty good. I liked the use of the colors and the designs for each characters. The only thing I could use without was the massive amounts of sparkles around every character.

Sound was good as well, has some catchy opening and ending themes. Over all here I was not disappointed.

Character in this anime were fun and exciting to look at and find out their characteristics. I didn't really have a problem with any character design or development of them. A majority of the main players and extras had good backgrounds, not to lengthy and not to short. Probably the first anime where I was happy about the outcome (more or less) of each character other than Hunter x Hunter.

Over all, I really liked this anime and look forward to watching the second season. I think this is one that I can strongly get behind. I recommend this one!

8.3/10 overall