JadedDragos's avatar

JadedDragos

• Texas
  • Joined Jan 30, 2015

So this one was alright. It could of been so much more.

Story - It was doing good with the story arc with Nidvork and her need for revenge, but after that it kinda went down hill. The rest of the episodes were oversaturated with conspiracies, politics, and it made my brain hurt when I was done watching. Don't get me wrong that stuff is good for a story, just not for the entire anime series that seems to introduce more then that from watching the first story arc.

Animation - Everything was crisp and fluent and fun to watch. Good detail and what fight scenes were there went very well with no issue.

Sound - Music wise it was pretty good, closing credits after the first story arc was nice to listen to.

Characters - There was a good variety of characters and some creatures, but I think it needed a little more background explanation. It was touched on in the last episode in a flashback, but to me I felt it was just to late for that. As I said it did have a variety of characters, but also some were mentioned, but never shown or were part of the story.

Overall - Like I said, it was alright. If your into political/conspiracy stuff the rest of the series would be right up your ally. If not then at least watch the first story arc.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or