Isacfosteranime's avatar

• WITH THE RATS
  • Joined Aug 15, 2020

One Week Friends

Feb 27, 2021

Super cute anime, loved the story to it. super heartwarming and just a bundle of joy watching 2 characters get super close  (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

8.7/10 overall

My Roommate is a Cat

Feb 26, 2021

My Roommate is a cat is an interestion anime. When I read what it'd be about I wasn;t realy sure if I'd like it, but its acutualy a very sweet story about a guy who's very closed off to the world (or as much as he can be) opening up once he gets a pet cat. I enjoyed it and I would recommend it for any anime lovers too :3

8.2/10 overall

Norageki!

Feb 25, 2021

This wasn't too bad, but also not good. the only real problems I had with it where the animation and some of the characters not realy reacting normaly (voice and reaction delays) but overall it's okie

2.3/10 overall

KY-kei JC Kuuki-chan

Feb 24, 2021

for the love of god please don't thow away anytime watching this T^T eveything is so bad T^T

0.2/10 overall

Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu

Feb 22, 2021

a super soft feel to this anime, has some cute characters with an adorable story line. (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

009-1

Feb 22, 2021

I guess this is okay. the story is decent enough to pass at lest. the animation syle kinda bright it down but, hey. can't blam it coz it was made in 2006 (although there has been better). I'd only realy recommend this if your trying to pass time (。•́︿•̀。)

4.5/10 overall

And Yet the Town Moves

Feb 21, 2021

this show was a huge dissapoinment in my eyes, it had so much potenshel but it came out lack-luster at its best.

ARP Backstage Pass

Feb 20, 2021

craaaaaapppp, I don't know why i made my eyes and ears suffer to watch this thing. not only is the story non existant the 3d animation at parts are so baaaaddddd

See full review

Ms. Vampire who lives in my neighborhood.

Feb 20, 2021

I was plecently suprised with this anime, although it has a very dragon miad feel too it ad say its more sumular with Gabriel Dropout. not gonna lie went into this thinking that i was gonna be bad, BUT I came out super plesed at hoe adorable this anime is  (❣◡❣)

8.7/10 overall

Passionate Detective Agency

Feb 19, 2021

... no words ... ...this thing will be reaised from my eyes now (• ε •)

0.3/10 overall

Black Butler 2

Feb 18, 2021

kinda of a redo but if Ciel was brought back form the dead T^T this anime really didnt need another season espesially one like this, just overall dissapointing (。•́︿•̀。)

Comedy

Feb 18, 2021

I don't know what I've watched

4.2/10 overall

Dagashi Kashi

Feb 17, 2021

I'd say this anime is kinda boring in my opinion. the story is one thing , but the characters somtimes can be annoaying. plus i personally think the voices picked out for some of them don't realt fit well (╥﹏╥)

4.2/10 overall

Hetalia: Axis Powers

Feb 16, 2021

from the horable dubed to the wired animation, this anime is all around just a wired one. despite me watching it my opinion never changes throughout, this anime is so annoying and doesnt have anything to stand on. I can kind of see where people coudl like this but I defenetly think its more for teens.  (please don't get mad at me for lowkey kinda hating this but watched it anyways) (T^T)

3.5/10 overall

Yarichin Bitch-bu

Feb 16, 2021

this is actualy a great anime, i was sceptical at first becouse of it being a realy stong bL (like sex and all). but i realy think the characters and eveything work together realy well ;3 I wish they made more to it but beggers can't be chooses (T^T)

6.9/10 overall

Ghost Hound

Feb 15, 2021

okay, don't get me wrong I realy did try to enjoy this anime, but for some reason I personally feel like the characters and overall story is so bland. I liked the idea they were going for but it realy feels like its missing a lot. (-^-) overall I think this is kinda a wast of time, unless you wanna pass time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.9/10 overall

The Titan's Bride

Feb 15, 2021

sadly it feels a bit rushed with the story but overall i engoyed it (also got some good laughs from what some of the characters say XD)(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

5.5/10 overall

Heaven's Memo Pad

Feb 15, 2021

I started this awhile ago and kinda forgot about it because the story is kind of bland. plus to add to that the first episode is like 40 minets long, they should've just made it the eps spred out so that one wouln't have been so long , but i guess that goes to prefrance. also to mention the voice acting in this is so off. this is nothing to the voice acters themselves, but some of the moments in this the lines and the way thier read off arn't helping with the immersion(◑_◑) although I dont think it's realy woth the watch I'd also say this is somthing that's better off in the... See full review

Rosario + Vampire Capu2

Feb 14, 2021

this is pretty much the first seson all over again , but the characters are way more horny for the main guy. it kinda gets repetative and boring as all hell when the story is so slow. (T^T)

3.4/10 overall

Grand Blue

Feb 14, 2021

this is great. has good sence of humer and the pervy jokes don't feel out of place and akward, so its all timed well. the story is basic but they were able use it to thier advantage for the comedy of this show. the animetion and sound where decent, even with the funnt outro with the characters singing.▁(⋆◡⋆)▁ the characters go well with eachother and i think make a good cast for this anime.(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

8.6/10 overall

Moyashimon

Feb 13, 2021

this is an alright anime. I personally feel a little dissapainted with the story ark, but i will say the comedy in this got me ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

5.5/10 overall

Ace Attorney Season 2

Feb 11, 2021

this anime is deffenetly an odd one, but for some reson it keps ya in the loop. although it's far from the best i'd say it's decent ;3

4.3/10 overall

By the Grace of the Gods

Feb 10, 2021

this was an interesting watch. at first i did drop it , but i came back around too it and finished it off and i gotta say it's quit a cute one. between all the characters and the storyline itsself i still think i could be improved but i think this can hold it's grownd as an okai anime ;3

6.8/10 overall

This Art Club Has a Problem!

Feb 10, 2021

this was okay at the start then I got realy bored with the characters and the storyline. i wish there was somthing more to bite onto then just a romace between a weeb and an other art student in a club. that's my thoughts on it tho (。•́︿•̀。)

4.4/10 overall

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You

Feb 10, 2021

I realy don't know how to feel about this one. frist i thoght it'd be funny, but the more i watched on the more borging it ogt in my opinion. that said tho I do think this is still better then some, but still didn't quite hit the mark for me ♡(.◜ω◝.)♡

5.2/10 overall

Kakushigoto

Feb 10, 2021

for some reason there was somthing missing for me. Not sore completly why I feel like is missing though. the characters are cute and i could see where they were going with it, i kinda feel bad that i couldn't enjoy it as much as others did (。•́︿•̀。)

6.4/10 overall

Mitsudomoe

Feb 10, 2021

this is so bad, the comedy is okay at best, but the consent pervy jokes makes it feel so akward espasualy that it's coming from kids (¬_¬”)

Fake

Feb 9, 2021

prepaere youself for a crap tone of question with no answers to them beacuse holy crap this is an odd one.

Kakegurui XX

Feb 7, 2021

I'm not sure how to feel about this anime, like it's goood but for some reason i feel like its always missing somthing that'll get me hooked on the story. on the otherhand tho i still think its an interestion anime and is somthing good to pass the time with :)

6.3/10 overall

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind

Feb 6, 2021

Amazing! although i was a bit wireded out on how they drew the old characters from the dio season. this is great and i can't wait for more :)