InariFushimi's avatar

• USA
  • Joined Mar 19, 2014

Inari Kon Kon

Mar 20, 2014

Inari Kon Kon Koi Iroha is a new anime that i found through speaking with a fellow otaku. She told me i should watch this, and imeaditly i looked it up on the web. I saw that it was about a girl who made friends with a goddess and had only experienced unrequited love.

After i watched the first episode i was entranced. I did not stop watching until i could watch no more. It tore me to pieces when i had to wait, one day for the final episode. Once i finished this anime i knew it would be one of my favourites.

The storyline was fantastic. It seemed like a normal girls life, excluding all the divine power and gods. The animation was great! I never like watching an anime with bad animation, but this one was easy to watch. It pleased my eyes. The sounds matched what was happening in the episode and the characters had unique personalites. Who would of guessed a little girl could scare a body builder, (I mean you Keiko).

If you haven't watched Inari Kon Kon Koi Iroha i suggest you try it.

7.5/10 story

Lecremtinion Jun 16, 2014

The last episode was an extremely realistic ending and was probable the best way to end it.Its excellent soild anime thou its still bitting me with the brother obtaining and keeping his eye gift... wish that was expored a bit more

Raynabananas Apr 8, 2014

I thought it was so cute and had so much potential but the last episode just fell flat, I was so upset it ended like that!!!!