ImRandomJean's avatar

• Joined Nov 1, 2020

Berserk of Gluttony

Jan 8, 2022

In 2 words: Quite enjoyable

One of your usual manga where the bullied mc (name: Fate) discovers he has the power to devour his opponent's skill and become OP. Since he has someone he wants to protect, he can now become OP by mercilessly killing monsters for her sake, Perfect!

I'm exaggerating a little xd, I decided for once to support the mc in his romance, which may not be exceptional, but good enough and cheering for a character for his love to succeed is quite fun.

It's true that a lot of things don't make any sense whatsoever, the characters you think are strong aren't, the OP monsters that seemingly don't do anything else aside from being xp for our mc, the plot that isn't clear:

I kinda liked that the character could accomplish his revenge fast, but it's not a revenge manga, so stopping the revenge plot and adding it again as the main focus can become annoying in the future. I say that but it also adds a new obstacle to our OP mc, so it's not that bad.

Some other things are interesting,

1. Fate isn't op everytime and makes some choices (which doens't change much at the end of the day but can surprise you, in a good way)

2. the drawing is nice

3. the villains are unimportant

The manga doens't start original and doens't become original, it's simply a manga with something more than others.