Hummingbird52's avatar

• Joined Jun 1, 2018
  • 24

Odd Taxi

Jun 29, 2021

I cannot give it less than 10/10 on everything. The story and the characters gripped me in the first two minutes, literally. And was hooked until the very last seconds. The twists and turns and somersaults the plot made are amazing. They could have easily decided to make it live action, but I'm glad the settled on animating the story. I only worry that no other anime will be able top this for me, the writing was a dream came true. They left a bit of a cliffhanger and I'm dying to know what will happen next. I hope they will make a second season.

Omiii Aug 21, 2021

It totally gave me a heartburn!! I usually despise cliffhangers but myyy am I excited for a second season. The manga is still continuing so they better deliver! Your review entirely incapitates what I would've said. Only thing that bothered me is how they all became human in the end, it was cool to see I suppose but I loved how it stood out as an animal protagonist anime (as I don't usually watch those and when I do they bring humans into it someway, demi-humans or this ending for example). I probably will be used to their human forms in the second season and it won't deduct any points.

ANYONE WONDERING SHOULD DEF GIVE THIS A SHOT, HAD ME ON THE EDGE WAITING TO FIND OUT IF MY SPECULATIONS WERE RIGHT.