HikenNoAsxce's avatar

HikenNoAsxce

• Joined Jan 18, 2016
  • 28

Honestly pretty good for an Isekai anime.

POSITIVES

The gimmick of Hero being a Realist is actually pretty great. A lot of the story revolves around using your brain to solve problems and not your magical OP powers granted to you by the Isekai Gods.

If you wish to see a different Isekai where the MC isn't just gathering girls of questionable age for his harem and defeating everyone with his cheating OP powers, you will enjoy this one.

NEGATIVES

Still, an Isekai anime where the hero is called to save the world from some Demon Army

There is a scene where an old guy suggests the MC marry a 10-year-old because it's "OK" in this world.

The season so far is looking to end on a typical Isekai War between two factions.

The Worst part of this anime has to be the lore dump. JUST FUCKING PARAGRAPHS of names and places being thrown out every other episode to build up this world. Instead of slowly showing us this Isekai, the anime just gives us a Map and tells us where each country is located, their leaders, and their current ideology. etc. This is a very common isekai-anime troupe, and it sucks.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or