Hellzblade's avatar

• Joined Jun 10, 2011
  • 31

Naruto Shippuden

May 24, 2012

This show has far surpassed my expectations of the first series.The storyline is so informative and powerful there's nothing you won't understand if you watch every episode accordingly.I love that all the characters have grown and the action is even more defined and EPIC!This has made DBZ look terrible in comparison.The story can make you laugh,cry,get angry at the bad guys and more.The one thing I do dislike is that they reshow the same parts over and over again in flashbacks but since they do add other sides to the story we already know it makes up for it.If you're  a anime junky that is only satisfied by great action and a strong storyline look no further here it is!To new watchers you have to watch the first series before you move on to Shippuden at least to the Naruto vs. Sasuke epic fight.-Hellzblade

Dino235 Nov 6, 2020

terrible review you clearly like stuff that gives you feels and goosebumps you only judge it by how much you enjoy it naruto shippuden is horrendous most shows are literally better than shippuden the amount of pointless flash backs and worthless new characters all in all shippuden is a 3/10 there are so much more problems with this show

SeraphZero Apr 23, 2018

I agree. Although the filler (most of the time) was a bit unnecessary, it was at least bearable. Also, DBZ is amazing, it's not THAT much better than DBZ, they're both really good.

thor123 Mar 17, 2015

10/10 animation? one sentence: "my pain is far greater than yours"

folie Jun 5, 2012

"Informative and powerful and you wont understand anything if you don't watch every episode" , thats a joke , 60% of Naruto Shippuuden are fillers , I got sick of the flashbacks , useless talk and lack of action , the anime has a good plot and I like it but its getting ridiculous having to wait a week to see a bunch of useless talk and 2 minutes of actions .

ThatAnimeSnob May 25, 2012

I agree with what you say but I said they didn't develop, not that they didn't have a history.