Heirou's avatar

Heirou

• Joined Oct 2, 2018

I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

Dec 23, 2022

As a slice of life comedy i wasn't really expecting that much of a plot, so it's mostly just a cute girls doing cute things kinda thing. The animation and sound design wasn't neither bad or anything special. If there's one complaint i have about this is that there was absolutely no point in this being an isekai. Azusa being reencarnated from this world wasn't relevant at any point, if she was just a regular witch from that world that got the immortality skill (which wasn't even a rare thing apparently) the series would have been the exact same with just some little dialogue changes. All in... See full review

Ya Boy Kongming!

Nov 27, 2022

The concept of the series is pretty unique and could have been explored a bit more, it's kind of a shame Kongming completely adapted to modern era Japan by the end of the first chapter, there could have been more funny shenanigans related to that, but that's just my opinion. Nevertheless it still has a lot of funny moments, and the cast of characters is pretty good and well balanced, even though there's a bunch of really convenient moments everywhere, like the owner casually being a romance of the three kingdoms fan and a lot of other deus ex machina convenient stuff all around. All in all the series was... See full review

New Game!!

Nov 23, 2022

This is a really great sequel and a nice way to finish the series. I'm usually not that fond of newly introduced characters in series with a big roster, but in this case the new girls improved the dynamics of the series a lot. Every girl has a great personality once you get to know them. This season had a lot of character development and added depth to already established ones. The only negative thing i can say, even though it's just my personal taste, is that i found how the series is afraid of going GL all the way really annoying, i didn't expected a kiss or anything but it's like they just left the... See full review

New Game!

Nov 16, 2022

As far as CGDCT series go this is the one i liked the most in a while, it's mostly a harmless cute series that made me smile all the time, with some pretty funny gags. The characters have really cute designs, and the character dynamics specially were a lot of fun. As most iyashikei shows it doesn't have any overarching plots or big stakes, it's mostly a really relaxing series. My only complaint would be that i found some of the voices pretty annoying, but that's just my personal dislike of really high pitched voices. All in all a really good cute girls doing cute things show, 9/10

Otherside Picnic

Nov 14, 2022

This was a really interesting series, there's not nearly enough anime with eldritch horror, specially with this survival feel. Personally i didn't like how they apparently have infinite ammo half the time and so many weapons for free, it sort of takes the stakes out of the series a bit. Outside of some really ugly 3d models the series characters and environments look great. I really hope they make another season someday, the main mistery is really interesting, and the other world looks like a great place to expand on 8/10.

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made it to the Budokan, I Would Die

Nov 14, 2022

Well that was a hell of a fun ride, i was smiling the entire duration of the show, good stuff. The series was a bunch of fluff and wholesomeness, outside of that it also gets really funny at times too. My personal enjoyment weights the most when i rate a show and this is an easy 9/10

Lycoris Recoil

Nov 14, 2022

This series was a lot of fun to watch, the characters designs are really cute and the animation was amazing. It's been a while since i saw an anime with so interesting gunfight coreography. There's some really good shots, no pun intended, and even outside the fights the character animation is great. Trained assassin schoolgirls isn't anything ground breaking for anime standards but, the overall world building was interesting, if kinda silly at times. All in all a personal favorite of the year for me 9,5/10

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting

Nov 14, 2022

What a wholesome series, i'm not even gonna get into details with the technical aspects of it. It looks and feels great, a very relaxing series, if you are into cozy feelings and wholesomeness this is for you. 9/10.

Shadows House 2nd Season

Nov 14, 2022

This season was an absolute banger, the mistery keeps being really engaging, the power system is really original and the overall tone of the series is great. I got hooked every single chapter, all the visuals from art to animation to backgrounds looks really beautiful all the time. I don't think i've seen a year with so many amazing series as this 2022, at least since i started watching seasonal anime. Easy 9/10 at least.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV

Nov 14, 2022

I liked this season more than the last two, but it should have at least a couple more chapters imo, i remember the Moss Huge part being longer and things beings better explained like why the mermaid girl cares about Bell so much and things like the Iguazu fight being a lot more desperate and meaningful. The pacing felt quite bad, outside of that there were some good fights and the sound effects are cool as always 7,5/10.

The Devil is a Part-Timer! 2

Nov 14, 2022

If this season had a proper pacing and didn't look like ass half the time it could have been pretty good. For a sequel that people waited 10 years to get it was really dissapointing, it's like Index s3 all over again. It felt like they tried to speed run the light novel volumes this was based on. I still like this franchise and characters tho so it is like a 6/10 for me