Hedgey's avatar

• Dhaka, Bangladesh.
  • Joined Apr 11, 2020

Assault Lily BOUQUET

Mar 2, 2021

watch it for "THIGHS AND THIGHS ONLY" or something like that. There isn't anything about it that would get you really hyped. It's basically another fantasy anime. There is one thing about it worth praising. It has the "rest of the world exists" concept. The story is bad enough to let a dumb person like me to figure out logical-holes. I mean, if Huge appeared 50 years ago while Humans were unaware of it's existence that means that there must have been huge massacres. And Humanity must have lost a lot of lives. But when we see the "Yurigaoka Girls Academy" there are so many teenage girls, it's unbelievable that 50 years ago Humanity had lost a lot of lives. Since the time between is 50 years, it's kind of obvious that this is a logical hole. I mean there are hundred of such academies all around the world. And these are just the teenage girls. We should count all the other things revolving around those girls and the Human Population even after getting that huge massacre seems to be really high. But other than that the characters are kind of well-written and the current situation is somewhat visible. But that's about it.

NOTE: I MIGHT'VE SAID DUMB STUFF THERE AND NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE, SO I'M SORRY FOR SAYING THE STORY SUCKS. BUT I'M ONLY GIVING MY THOUGHTS ON THE STORY.