HangeZo3's avatar

• Joined Aug 7, 2020
  • 15

High School DxD

Nov 8, 2020

The main character annoyed the shit out of me, as the only thing on his mind is touching girls. That's it, that's all his motivation and personality. The main female lead I couldn't stand as all the good thing about her was that she was conventionally pretty/sexy. Rias is supposed to be smart, but she falls for the main lead, like everyone else, when he doesn't even do anything to deserve it. Plus, it's just basically all fanservice made to show of Rias's tits, tied together with a bad story to "make up" for it.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Oct 19, 2020

The show's plot might not be the most amazing, but the animation and the way it's story is portrayed is f-ing brilliant, Ufotable did an amazing job. it also gets brownie points for having a main cast (Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Boss inosuke and Nezuko) that I actually like. Definetly recommend for a starter anime.

Food Wars! The Second Plate

Oct 13, 2020

This would be a ten if it wasn't for the weird food lust scenes (which have been toned down compared to season 1), and the fact that I don't get to eat the food. Erina gets some actual development and I am starting to like her more.

9.5/10 story

The Promised Neverland

Oct 1, 2020

This is probably one of the best things I have ever seen. Unlike other shows I have watched it managed to make me root for the characters, as the threat they faced seemed to be more powerful than them in everyway imaginable. Isabella is one of the best villians in anime because she has real motives and is a genuine threat to the children, and yet she's not really villian at the same time as she (and everyone else) is a victim of unfortunate circumstances in which she was born in.

ERASED

Oct 1, 2020

This would definitely be a ten, if the kiddnapper wasn't so obvious. You could tell from the start on who it would be, since they gave him the most screen time. They could of improved by giving the other suspect more screen time and gradually reveal the kiddnapper. But, other than that it was a pretty great series.

Your lie in April

Oct 1, 2020

If you want to have a good cry and listen to some classical music, then this show is for you.