Hadeazy's avatar

• Joined Jul 26, 2021
  • 20

Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into a Total Fantasy Knockout

Jun 13, 2022

some people hate her some people don't. One of the things I found really interesting in this anime is how they stopped calling him a he and called him a her on like ep 4 onwards and nobody complained when it was such a weird thing to do/say earlier on? its like he was a she all along lol, side characters are very funny

Akebi's Sailor Uniform

Jun 13, 2022

not much plot going on, its just a very very very wholesome anime. loved seeing everyone slowly becoming friends and supporting each other until the very end :)

Wicked City

May 30, 2022

Love the vajayjay monster. Pretty kool animation with nice fight scenes. love the plot quite interesting it was quite the curveball.

My Dress-Up Darling

Mar 27, 2022

Absolute masterpiece. The ending was perfect this anime reminds me a little bit of hyouka where they never showed any love interest(or at least not both of them) and just had a great time together. I have a lot of respect for people that do what they love regardless of how hard it is or what people might think because at the end of the day if you don't do things that make you happy, no one else will do it for you.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Part II

Mar 26, 2022

I enjoyed this a lot. The storyline is amazing and I can relate to the ending unfortunately. Amazing characters and developments here and there pretty good. It really shows you to appreciate every little thing you have everyday because you never know when you're going to lose them.

Komi Can't Communicate

Mar 26, 2022

A lot of people can relate to Komi san. Sometimes we just need the right people to finally be able to talk/communicate and have fun :)

Remake our Life!

Feb 20, 2022

I wish I could go back in time too. Changing the past is such a cheat code. I just broke up so you know what I would do. I hope I get over it soon. This anime is kinda sad

KonoSuba – God’s blessing on this wonderful world! Movie: Legend of Crimson

Feb 6, 2022

The funniest isekai ever. Goal is to kill the demon lord. But after 2 seasons and 1 movie, not even close to it and just spends every other day in financial debt lmaoooo

Welcome to the Ballroom

Jan 25, 2022

It's very rare that I learn a valuable lesson from an anime. Dancing is like being in a relationship. Both partners have to trust each other regardless of the millions of mysteries each partner has and the fear of the unknown.

Blue Period.

Jan 17, 2022

This anime really made me wanna pursue and learn drawing and creating art more seriously instead of just drawing with no real direction or drawing blindly as a hobby. The concept of not being able to die naked because you're scared of what others would think of you(Even though you're already dead...) will stick with me for a very long time. I can't wait for season 2 but it's not until a year + from now?? what so long smh. Good watch

8.9/10 overall

Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun 2

Jan 16, 2022

I love the plot and the whole idea of this anime is starting to come together now. Can't wait for season 3

Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun

Jan 16, 2022

very wholesome and the puupy love and comedy is good. great to pass some time

Monster

Jan 9, 2022

this anime hit me like a truck. if you want to watch something that'll make ur spine tingle and your memory tested, this anme is for you. All the plot and characer development is a lot to pick up and you'll either have a fun time analysing everything or have a hard time remembering how every other event connects with one another. I definitely need a couple nights of sleep and some thinking to finally sink in on what I've just watched and I'm sure you will too. No villian has a more perfect backstory than Yohan and you'll either love him or hate him at the end of watching this but at the end of the day you... See full review

8.5/10 story

The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace

Nov 9, 2021

I don't recommend kids watching this. too much blood and sexual cotent. other than that really great action scenes and decent plot. a lot of people are looking forward to season 2 bcs of the cliffhanger. no idea how long it'll take before the second season shows up cuz MAPPA is working with soooooooo many different animes at the moment.

Myriad Colors Phantom World

Nov 8, 2021

love it. love the plot. love the characters. Really cute art style. Really nice to watch if you want to pass the time with some light action and romcom highly recommend

Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone

Nov 3, 2021

I don't really like stories with different arcs and routes to them which makes the previous routes feels pointless kinda hate this one but still nice to watch if ur into ur siblings bhahaah but had decent plot overall ig

Sumomomo Momomo

Oct 30, 2021

I love this its very funny and the plot wasn't horrible at all. definetly something to kill time

BELLE

Oct 17, 2021

Everytime Belle sings I get goosebumps and chills down my spine. This anime is really beautiful both animation and story. It really makes u wanna step out ur comfort zone and face your fears. Get over the past and live ur life in the moment to the fullest

Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season

Oct 10, 2021

one of the most beautiful musical animes i've ever watched and the main performance gave me goosebumps and chills down my spine. Really great character development for everyone I love it. The only thing that sucks is that it's been almost two years since the second season was released but Platinum Vision Studios has yet to announce the coming of a third season. Overall loved it.

Kono Oto Tomare!

Oct 10, 2021

this anime started with different characters having their own background isolated and completely strangers to one another but in the end they all came together as a group and it was beautiful but god I hate the cliffhanger but luckily it was 3 months apart from the next season so fans didn't really suffer that much.

O Maidens in Your Savage Season

Oct 8, 2021

a wholesome start slowly decends to the hyper sexual society we live in today and leaves me wondering about how different the world we live in today is  compared to decades or centuries in the past.

Highschool of the Dead

Oct 6, 2021

don't u just hate it when an amazing anime stops bcs the author is gone. Hope he rests in peace he was able to make a lot of ppl happy such an amazing watch I highly recommend.

K: Seven Stories Movie 6 - Circle Vision ~Nameless Song~

Oct 4, 2021

Throughout the whole series there were ups and downs. If you have 14-18 hours of spare time and you have NOTHING else to watch this is perfect for u. you'll fall in love with so many characters and find the entire plot really hard to wrap your head around but still very ebtertaining. But if you'd rather watch peak or literally any other anime please do so first. thats all

Ocean Waves

Oct 2, 2021

love the audio and animation. feels really nostalgic and has a nice slow relaxing pace into it. makes u really think about how much you've grown from being an ignorant and selfish teenager.

The Secret World of Arrietty

Oct 1, 2021

This movie really makes u wonder how many bad apples are there in this world. And sometimes beautiful encouners only stay as just an encounter in our memories.

See full review

The Detective Is Already Dead.

Sep 30, 2021

This show really makes u hate it and love it multiple times throughout the anime smh. The first and last episode used up all the budget for crazy animatiions I love it. I want more of it

Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Sep 20, 2021

very cringe but honestly enjoyed it

See full review

The Ryuo's Work is Never Done!

Sep 13, 2021

So cute! "jail time" it's all her fault(Char-chan)

My Hero Academia Movie 2: Heroes:Rising

Sep 13, 2021

Best animation from Bones love it.

Qualidea Code

Sep 7, 2021

your eyes can be deceived in many ways to the point even when the truth is know, you still can't accept it.