Gosen's avatar

• Poland
  • Joined May 2, 2008

Dragon Ball Super

Aug 26, 2015

Worst anime I have ever seen. Toriyama should have retired after Cell Saga or Buu Saga. There is not a no single good thing in this series. From my favorite anime to worst crap ever.

Through the years, fans have been making much better character designs and side stories. This is... abonimation, parody of DBZ with horrible animations, lack of climatic music, broken character design and lack of new plot which is probably the worst thing in it as you can watch the latest movie and you already save yourself watching dozens of boring episodes.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or

YomiJ2008 Jan 17, 2019

Honestly I'm glad you dropped this mediocre trash after 7 episodes because believe me it gets even worse after that.

Everdemon Jul 18, 2016

Clearly overly biased review not to mention overtly homophobic. Please don't bother writing one next time.

NekroNeko Jul 5, 2016

The movies adapted into this anime end on episode 27 so right there you are way off saying 100 boring episodes.  The Cat isn't a villain and the 'gay' 'butler' is actually Beerus' master.  And why does it matter if the character appears gay exactly?

It's not the best Dragon Ball, but isn't the worst either.  Now quit with the hyperbole, there are far worse anime out there (I'm looking at you Momo Kyun Sword).