GoldenFury's avatar

• Joined Nov 8, 2020

Dou Po Cangqiong

Nov 25, 2021

** Spoilers **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Story 6/10

The main plot is about our MC, his love, and his master is it original? Probably not, let's talk about what makes it at least enjoyable the world-building, the character-building is what makes this feels unique there is your usual cultivation ranks sects competitions/exams and also there is alchemy pill making. so far it is fine but what makes this a bit on the bad side is that the arcs are repetitive you always can predict what the MC is going to do it kinda ruins the sense of excitement but it is not that bad.

-Art 7/10

The usual it what to be expected, Good enough everything is well drawn but sometimes it lacks details but all in all it is good.

-Characters 6/10

Okay, characters wise what I like the most is the MC's master. The MC feels like a kid sometimes ALTHO he got reincarnated and was a genius at a young age he still acts like a kid sometimes it makes me feel like the author forgot that the MC is reincarnated. other side characters are good enough. Villains are the usual * Courting death *.

-Overall 6/10

I would say read if you want to kill time I personally read to chapter 250 and stalling you can just kill time with it I guess it is good but not so good.