GoldenFury's avatar

Heresy

Nov 25, 2021

** No Spoilers **

-Story 8/10

The main part that drew me into reading this was the story, it is a very unique take on cultivation / martial arts adding some magic demon beasts and ghosts. it does really make you feel like you know a lot about the world because the world-building is really nice and at the end of chapters, it even explains some of the items or important people or beasts that appeared in the chapter it explains very well.

-Art 8/10

Okay so, I'm not a huge fan of black and white but Oh Boy Oh Boy, this art is amazing even if it is not full color it's very satisfying to look at it made me not care that it is not full color.

-Characters 9/10

The MC is a smart ass he really is if you like smart MC also independent you will like this MC. the other characters are fine it's not your usual * your courting death * characters they are really diverse and everyone kinda has their own backstory. the author doesn't just throw random side characters.

-Overall 8/10

If you have the time this is definitely worth your while the art story and characters are all beautiful. just read it is short easy and fun.