GigiDk8's avatar

• Joined Jul 20, 2011
  • ? / F

Kuro no Sumika: Chronus

Jan 28, 2018

This anime reminds me of the Korean drama called "Goblin" wen it comes to shinigamis and trying to changing someone else's Faith. It was good for just a 25 min episode stright to the point. Yes it left the ending open for more, but it was a good ending.

Hitori no Shita: The Outcast

Jan 27, 2018

I though the story was going to be horror but this donghua (chiness animation) is good and funny, the concept of the story is quite interesting i thing is taking a little to long to get to the climax of the story but I'm looking forward to the tournament in the 2ns season.

The Mystical Laws

Oct 6, 2017

Ooww! This anime movie was really powerful in the sence of the spiritual connection that we all posses but not pay much attention or even notice that we have, Is a good movie to watch if your looking for spirituality or peace of mind, something that will make you reflect twice of how your life is doing and were is going, it has a valuable lesson of unity, love, and respect. I really enjoy it even tho I'm not a religios person but I do like to connect my self with mother Gaia.... Watch it it will be telly enjoyable !! :-D

Youjo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil

Apr 5, 2017

I have to wright a review about it, this amine is amazing! not only for the fact that has as a main protagonist a calculating psychopath with no care in the world besides her own agenda, love the war scenery the fact that she is defying every single miracle of "GOD". over all since this is the type of anime i go for (dark) i really enjoyed it hopefully i'll see more of it... P.S: in one of the episodes i was a big poster of the anime "OVERLORD"... any relation??

Ghost in the Shell: Arise border:less project - WORKING HIGH

Feb 5, 2017

<h1>GHOST IN THE SHELL: ARISE - BORDER 3?</h1> <h1>When Motoko and Batou work to try to stop a terrorist organization whose symbol is the Scylla. Meanwhile, Togusa investigates a murder of a man who possessed a prosthetic leg manufactured by the Mermaid's Leg corporation.</h1>

Fuyu no Semi

Aug 23, 2015

i think that this anime was great, mad me sad and happy when bout died at the same time ...and love the action scenes they were well made....

Hybrid Child

Aug 20, 2015

This anime..... OMG!!!! theirs no words to describe how sad this amine made me feel, don't get me wrong it was amaizing and i love every part of it. I was trying so hard no to cry!!!! -You gotta give it to Shungiku Nakamura he is the best when it comes to BL/Yaoi....

Kekkaishi

Feb 3, 2015

Is really sad that they didn't continue the amine, i really wanted to see Yoshimori get stronger than his brother and destroing the Karasumory site....