GeniusPotato's avatar

• Joined Oct 24, 2014
  • 37

The Fruit of Grisaia

Aug 15, 2015

Imagine if you were to be in this series. Imagine if you were Yuuji Kazami himself. I know, touching isn't it? The Fruit Of Grisaia (Grisaia no Kajitsu) does exactly that. I wouldn't resemble this series to trigger any kind of feels at all, but it did. Instead, you would portray it as something to be sympathetic about, especially in The Eden of Grisaia (Grisaia no Rakuen), but i'll get to that later.

This series has a unique way of combining multiple Genre's, or tags, and compile them into 1 tremendous plot. Goes like this: Yuuji Kazami (Main Protagonist) has transfered, or Enrolled, into Mihama Academy, in which only 4 Individuals (Excluding our Protagonist) are enrolled into this Academy. However, He is the first male student to be in this Academy. The thing is though, out of the combined 5 students, none of them have lived average or normal lives. Every single one of them has experienced a tragic event in their lives, one differing from the other. From Death of Parents, to loosing the one single most important person to you in your life, they are all unique in their own ways.

If it Help's, you actually get to see what happened to them which resorted to their current state. I can't pick a favorite, due to the fact that they are all touching and sympathetic stories.    Not to Mention, this series has a Harem in it as well. Everyone of them has passionate feelings towards Yuuji.

Look, i won't say anymore. Just, see for yourself, You won't regret it. Amazing Series it is in my opinion.

9.7/10 animation

You must be logged in to leave comments. or